Twój koszyk aktualnie jest pusty.
Find out more from the experts
Standardization of work
Work standardisation is a tool that transforms human movements into effective work. It is the best way to perform an activity.
Defining the purpose of the activity
Discuss other possible ways of doing it
Defining and describing a single, appropriate method
Why do we need standardization?
- To establish an unambiguous way of doing things
- To standardize methods and times for tasks
- To maintain the highest quality and productivity
- To spot problems and losses during processes
The essence of standardisation
The standard presents the best working method known at the present time and is therefore not fixed forever, but changes as the company changes.
Continuous improvement without standardization is an ineffective process
- It always ensures the same quality.
- Always uses the same number of human resources and materials.
- The activity will always be performed at the same time.
Do you want to define a standard at work?