Twój koszyk aktualnie jest pusty.
LEAN MANAGEMENT – principles for engineers
If you are a process engineer use the following questions to help you implement lean principles.
Here they are:
- What role do operators play in the process you oversee?
- How many and how long are the activities of the process made up of?
- What can you do to minimize losses and quality risks in the process?
- How are the components used during the process distributed on the bench?
- What rules in the worker-machine-environmental conditions do you apply to the process to maintain ergonomics?