Your cart is currently empty.
Senior Lean Expert
- for over 20 years, she has been conducting implementation workshops on production lines and in service companies.
- she has perfected her knowledge and skills in Lean Management as a member of Yoshinobu Yamada’s team, a global consultant for process improvement, known for his 25 years of work at Toyota overseeing Kaizen projects.
- her experience includes leading projects to improve production systems for companies in the automotive, food, electronics, shipbuilding, welding, printing, packaging, as well as in industries related to transportation and coordination.
- she has conducted hundreds of training sessions and workshops, created visions for the development of enterprises, long-term LM strategies, including new departments for companies.
- she worked in an international environment in Poland and Western Europe (France, Germany, Spain, Portugal), in various project teams.
- she introduces new projects and tools, analyzing real needs of the companies, selecting tools with a focus on measurable effects; during implementations, she particularly adheres to the “learning by doing” principle.
- her actions are characterized by attentiveness in communication with production employees during discussions in the change process and openness to their needs in the pursuit of understanding complex issues.
- in her practice, she efficiently uses the KAIZEN methodology, among others, when implementing production improvements.
- as an advisor, she is particularly focused on easy-to-implement and cost-free solutions.
- in her work, she combines the Lean Management and Scrum methodologies in managing production processes.