Standardization and 5S
Are you wondering how to optimize labor costs? Do you want to shorten the time of process execution to keep up with the variability of customer orders? Are you interested in improving work conditions, process quality, and products?
Standardizing work is the first step in ensuring consistent quality, task completion time, and maintaining costs at a steady level. When combined with an internal company organization project called 5S, it yields incredible cost optimization effects. Implementing these methods in your business will help you effectively utilize resources and eliminate inconsistencies.
Be Lean and build an efficient team of specialists!
During the training, you will learn:
- how to implement the 5S method in your work area
- how to organize ergonomic workstations
- how to create effective work instructions
- how to engage operators in changes within their own work area
During the meeting, you will:
- receive a large dose of practical knowledge, with the possibility of immediate application to your actions
- confront your ideas with examples of real solutions
- participate in a simulation game
- familiarize yourself with numerous examples of 5S and standardization project implementations
- management staff
- supervisors and employees of manufacturing companies
- lean and continuous improvement specialists
The training will be conducted by Lean Idea specialist Alicja Domachowska, an expert in Lean Management, a trainer and mentor with many years of experience. “We are practitioners – our training is always based on our own knowledge and experience, which we constantly improve by working on tasks, projects, and implementing Lean thinking. All of this forms the basis for the concepts presented during the Be Lean! training. Trust the practitioners.”