TWI - Training Within Industry
Training Within Industry (TWI) is a program that supports management by showing how to effectively instruct and implement new employees. The four-step method helps standardize the way training is conducted in a company. It prepares the trainer on how to properly prepare and conduct on-the-job training for new employees. It defines how to communicate, demonstrate tasks, and supervise the trainee’s work. All of these actions have an impact on shortening the time it takes to train new employees, improving workplace safety, refining work methods, improving employee relations, and increasing awareness at all levels. As a result, employee turnover is reduced, the number of complaints and defects is lowered.
Be Lean and Build an Effective Team of Specialists!
During the training, you will learn:
- how to conduct effective on-the-job training
- how to instruct employees
- how to prepare for onboarding
During the meeting, you will:
- receive a large amount of practical knowledge that you can immediately apply to your actions
- compare your ideas with examples of real solutions
- exchange experiences and receive effective advice
- trainers/Coaches/Managers who conduct training or supervise the work of employees
The training will be conducted by Lean Idea specialist Alicja Domachowska, an expert in Lean Management, a trainer and mentor with many years of experience. “We are practitioners – our training is always based on our own knowledge and experience, which we constantly improve by working on tasks, projects, and implementing Lean thinking. All of this forms the basis for the concepts presented during the Be Lean! training. Trust the practitioners.”