Increasing team efficiency and problem-solving skills allows for gaining a competitive advantage and improving customer satisfaction with the products delivered. During the training, you will learn that it is worth experimenting during the process improvement. You will see how to use mistakes to benefit your company. We will provide you with tips on how to draw conclusions from experience so that you can initiate the development of your enterprise based on them!
Be Lean and Build an Effective Team of Specialists!
During the training, you will learn:
- the schema to follow during continuous improvement
- which methods to use when solving problems
- which tools to use when solving problems (5W1H, 5WHY, Ishikawa cause and effect diagram, Pareto-Lorenz analysis, priority matrix)
During the meeting, you will:
- receive a large amount of practical knowledge that can be immediately applied to your actions
- confront your ideas with real solutions
- exchange experiences and receive effective advice
- All those who want to solve problems and put out fires
The training will be conducted by Lean Idea specialist Alicja Domachowska, an expert in Lean Management, a trainer and mentor with many years of experience. “We are practitioners – our training is always based on our own knowledge and experience, which we constantly improve by working on tasks, projects, and implementing Lean thinking. All of this forms the basis for the concepts presented during the Be Lean! training. Trust the practitioners.”